BIBLE OF DANIEL LINDSEY
Wilson Reed and Elizabeth Lindsey was married on Tues. 16 Sept 1834
Daniel Lindsey son of D. Lindsey and Susanna his wife was Born March the 18th 1769
Betsey Lindsey was Born Dembr 9th 1786
Daniel Lindsey the son of Daniel Lindsey and Grasey Lindsey was born January the 10th 1797
Jonathan Lindsey the son of Daniel Lindsey and Betsey Lindsey was born November 14th 1807
Susanna Lindsey Daughter of Daniel Lindsey and Betsey Lindsey was born October the 27th 1809
Mary Lindsey Daughter of Daniel Lindsey and Betsey was born January 21-1814
Betsey Lindsey Daughter of Daniel Lindsey and Betsey Lindsey was born January the 24th 1818
Jane Lindsey Daughter of Daniel Lindsey and Betsey his wif Born March the 9th 1820
Edmund C. Lindsey the son of Daniel Lindsey and Betsey, was born Sept. 21st 1825
Annie Matildy Lindsey Daughter of Daniel Lindsey and Betsey was Born October the 5th 1828
Daniel Lindsey Esqr. Departed this Life on Sunday forenoon August 6th 1837
Jane B.Corprew daughter of Daniel & Elizabeth Lindsey departed this life the 2nd Sept. 1943
Jonathan B. Lindsey son of Daniel & Elizabeth Lindsey departed this life on Saturday, 4 o'clock A.M. March 22nd 1856
Ann Matilda Wilson, wife of Willoughby Wilson, daughter of Daniel & Elizabeth Lindsey departed this life on Tues. morning at 10 o'clock 2nd day of July 1872 in sure and certain hopes of Eternal life. My worthy friend Thomas Sanderson Departed this Life on Thursday the 23th 1821 abought twenty minutes after fourcolk in the afternoon Brother Jesse Bairnaird Departed this Life on Feby the 15th 1829
1. "Elizabeth Lindsey's Book July 22nd. 1843"
2. "Daniel Lindsey his Bible this August 9th 18??"[The year is faded and illigible] This handwriting and the above listed births appear to be the handwriting of Daniel Lindsey.
3. Daniel Lindsey's ?? 19 December 1837
4. "The gratest storm that was Ever nown in the state of North Cairlina was on the 3th of September 1821 D.Lindsey"
5. "One which equaled the above storm if not surpassed it, took place on the 1st March 1846 and also in September of the same year which must have surpassed any that ever took place in the state of North Carolina E. C. Lindsey"
Property of : Mrs. Guy W. Commander,Jr. [daughter of Nina Wilson
Thorpe] of Virginia Beach, Virginia
This page was publsihed in Sept. 1993 issue of
Family Research Soc. in Northeastern